The above situation should occur to many of you who seem to be more mindful about your money.
You know it gives you a margin of safety in life. You know you end up living in a better way.
But you just failed to convince people you care about.
And it frustrates the hell out of you. Because you know how important it is.
Share with me what you did wrong, how you managed to convinced them successfully (We should give you a gold medal!)
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- Install Telegram Desktop Successfully on Ubuntu MATE 15.04 - May 10, 2015
- Remote Desktop with XRDP on UBUNTU Mate - April 5, 2015
- Steam unable to be played on Ubuntu due to OpenGL GLX context is not using direct rendering - April 5, 2015
- Start saving to buy another iPhone AFTER you just get one! - October 20, 2014
- Food influences moods - July 20, 2014