I recently switch to a standing desk setup in hopes that my wellness and productivity can be improved. I am almost 2 weeks into this and I did make some adjustments to my standing desk.
It would seem that I can get adjusted to working in a standing position. Essentially, I don’t expect to work as much as when I am in office.
Having said that, it can be really tiring to work standing. I realize that I have a tendancy of wanting to lean my pelvic area on the desk.
To circumvent this I may need to do some hip rotation while I am typing.
What do you guys think of my setup?
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- Food influences moods - July 20, 2014
- Personal Zero-Based Budgeting - May 18, 2014
- KDBSync has stopped working issue - May 17, 2014
- ROAD RUNNER DIARY: Passing 2.4km at age 34 - February 22, 2014
- Frugal Nightmare: You fail to convince your loved ones to watch their money - February 5, 2014