I recently switch to a standing desk setup in hopes that my wellness and productivity can be improved. I am almost 2 weeks into this and I did make some adjustments to my standing desk.
It would seem that I can get adjusted to working in a standing position. Essentially, I don’t expect to work as much as when I am in office.
Having said that, it can be really tiring to work standing. I realize that I have a tendancy of wanting to lean my pelvic area on the desk.
To circumvent this I may need to do some hip rotation while I am typing.
What do you guys think of my setup?
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- Remote Desktop with XRDP on UBUNTU Mate - April 5, 2015
- Steam unable to be played on Ubuntu due to OpenGL GLX context is not using direct rendering - April 5, 2015
- Start saving to buy another iPhone AFTER you just get one! - October 20, 2014
- Food influences moods - July 20, 2014
- Personal Zero-Based Budgeting - May 18, 2014