I recently switch to a standing desk setup in hopes that my wellness and productivity can be improved. I am almost 2 weeks into this and I did make some adjustments to my standing desk.
It would seem that I can get adjusted to working in a standing position. Essentially, I don’t expect to work as much as when I am in office.
Having said that, it can be really tiring to work standing. I realize that I have a tendancy of wanting to lean my pelvic area on the desk.
To circumvent this I may need to do some hip rotation while I am typing.
What do you guys think of my setup?
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- Grant Hill is awesome. As a role model that is. - December 6, 2013
- iOS users pigeon hole themselves as spenders. An attractive network effect. - December 2, 2013
- Why does bank transfers still includes branch codes? - December 1, 2013
- This is an innovative business idea. Substituting prepaid cards for small change. - November 25, 2013
- Smoking is a necessity. Its such a good utility that is so misunderstood. - November 24, 2013