The Omni group have a really nice group of apps going to help Mac users and make Mac a really good productivity platform.
- 9 percent want it now
- 13 percent want it this year
- 38 percent were interested and wanted more info
Mac developer Omni Group, which has dipped a toe into iPhone development with Omni Focus [$19.99 - iTunes link], has decided to port than entire portfolio of apps — OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner, OmniPlan, OmniFocus, and OmniGraphSketcher — to iPad even if it delays development of the Mac version
News out is that they are likely to put their next releases on the Mac on the line so that they can port all their great Mac apps over to the iPad.
The iPad and Mac platform are great from the productivity point of view and its something that other platforms are trying to measure up.
Remember you can fight on many fronts in this tablet war: do you go for great reading experience? or great multimedia experience.
But the competitors need to know that there is a vast market for education applications and niche office productivity. if they failed to see this and tap onto this and let apple have their way then they are dead
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- ROAD RUNNER DIARY: Passing 2.4km at age 34 - February 22, 2014
- Frugal Nightmare: You fail to convince your loved ones to watch their money - February 5, 2014
- How a couple of insurance agents held a lavish wedding and got into 90k debt - January 6, 2014
- Here is why I think podcasts are awesome and why you should listen to them as well - December 16, 2013
- Grant Hill is awesome. As a role model that is. - December 6, 2013