Published on November 25th, 2010 | by Kyith6
How to connect your Android Phone/Tablet to your desktop PC: TeamViewer
One of my popular articles was a help article detailing how TeamViewer enables you to control your desktop client via 3G or WIFI away from your house.
What about Android you may ask? Well TeamViewer finally came up with a solution for this.
What you do is:
- Install a full or portable app on your desktop PC.
- Install the App by downloading it from the Android Market Place
- Launch the PC TeamViewer App and it will provide an id, unique to this computer
- At your Android phone, launch the TeamViewer App and login with this id and password.
- There! you are in control of your PC