One of my popular articles was a help article detailing how TeamViewer enables you to control your desktop client via 3G or WIFI away from your house.
What about Android you may ask? Well TeamViewer finally came up with a solution for this.
What you do is:
- Install a full or portable app on your desktop PC.
- Install the App by downloading it from the Android Market Place
- Launch the PC TeamViewer App and it will provide an id, unique to this computer
- At your Android phone, launch the TeamViewer App and login with this id and password.
- There! you are in control of your PC
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- Start saving to buy another iPhone AFTER you just get one! - October 20, 2014
- Food influences moods - July 20, 2014
- Personal Zero-Based Budgeting - May 18, 2014
- KDBSync has stopped working issue - May 17, 2014
- ROAD RUNNER DIARY: Passing 2.4km at age 34 - February 22, 2014