Often we talk about whether a smartphone can emulate a PC in terms of productivity yet a lot of what we saw always seems to fall short.
The new webOS 2.0 from the now HP owned Palm seems to fit this that bill.
In this video below you will observe how a productive worker can arrange his smartphone to his daily workflow:
- Background loading of all your frequently done processes
- Arranging your apps into the order that will give you fastest access
For users of iOS and Anderoid devices take a look and contrast the difference in productivity experience
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- ROAD RUNNER DIARY: Passing 2.4km at age 34 - February 22, 2014
- Frugal Nightmare: You fail to convince your loved ones to watch their money - February 5, 2014
- How a couple of insurance agents held a lavish wedding and got into 90k debt - January 6, 2014
- Here is why I think podcasts are awesome and why you should listen to them as well - December 16, 2013
- Grant Hill is awesome. As a role model that is. - December 6, 2013