Often we talk about whether a smartphone can emulate a PC in terms of productivity yet a lot of what we saw always seems to fall short.
The new webOS 2.0 from the now HP owned Palm seems to fit this that bill.
In this video below you will observe how a productive worker can arrange his smartphone to his daily workflow:
- Background loading of all your frequently done processes
- Arranging your apps into the order that will give you fastest access
For users of iOS and Anderoid devices take a look and contrast the difference in productivity experience
Latest posts by Kyith (see all)
- iOS users pigeon hole themselves as spenders. An attractive network effect. - December 2, 2013
- Why does bank transfers still includes branch codes? - December 1, 2013
- This is an innovative business idea. Substituting prepaid cards for small change. - November 25, 2013
- Smoking is a necessity. Its such a good utility that is so misunderstood. - November 24, 2013
- The 13 month AWS is not a bonus - November 17, 2013