Organize yor Life! Get back on track with our simple to use To-Do list!
Created based on the reknown Getting Things Done (GTD) technique by David Allen, WaToDo! helps users collect, plan, monitor and execute tasks they deal with everyday and everywhere.
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Levels of Sub-Projects (Full Version)
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views
Price and Availability
WAToDo! comes in FULL and LITE version. Price for FULL is currently USD $1.50 while LITE is FREE
Here are the differences:
WAToDo! requires Android OS 2.2 or higher
How-tos, Tip & Tricks and Guides
At WAToDo! we hope that you will be able to fully tailor WAToDo! to your daily process.
Support & Keeping in Touch with US
At WAToDo!, we value your comments and criticism. Do let us know where we have been doing well and where we can improve upon.
You can make use of our support and enhancements forum here.
Alternatively, send your comments, collaborative ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org